Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Meal prepping tricks



Okay, so I know we hear people talk about it...and people either say it makes their fitness life easier or the others say they just do not have the time. Well.. I say give it a try naysayers!!

I can easily tell you that at first it was a lot of trial and error for me but I now have this down to a quick science where I can make meals for lunch & dinner for my boyfriend and myself in no time.

 
I make each of our meal with a protein, some form of green veggie, and a carb/starch for each meal.
But the way to make your life easier when doing this is to plan, plan, plan! Always write down your ingredients even clean eating needs a basic list.
 
Counting out the proper amount so you have enough of each item for every meal will save you from going where the hell is the last pieces of chicken for my 6th meal?!
 
Do your cooking all at once so you can do one major clean up, I am always cooking my chicken/fish and my asparagus at the same time while I have the rice or green beans going..my kitchen looks like I am opening a restaurant.
 
These are just a few little helpful hints that make my life easier.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment